2020 Governor’s Conference on Economic Development
Social Impact Investing: Unleash the power in your Community!
Thank you for everyone who was able to join us at WEDA’s 2020 Governor’s Conference on Economic Development on February 5 – 7 at the Monona Terrace in Madison. Attendees learned about the tools available to advance successful models that expand social impact investing and community development efforts across Wisconsin!
Thursday, February 6:
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation Update
- The Social Impact of Social Impact Investing, Dr. William Towns, MBA
- Prepare to be Investor Ready
- Changemaking rules –The Social Impact Investing EcoSystem – Kelsey
- Banks Financing Broadband Networks – OCC
- Social Impact Investing: Affordable Housing – Stone House Dev.
- Social Impact Investing:A Triple Bottom Line
- Building Re-Use–Mautz Paint to Hotel Indigo
Friday, February 7: