Governor’s Conference On Economic Development
February 5 – 7, 2020
Monona Terrace | Madison, WI
Social Impact Investing Driving Economic Development
The 2020 WEDA Governor’s Conference on Economic Development will provide an in-depth opportunity for participants to explore one of the fastest growing segments of socially responsible investing in our communities. Wisconsin foundations, other institutions and socially motivated families possess a significant, largely untapped source of capital for responding to the state’s development opportunities and addressing its challenges. Learn how capital can be prudently invested to create more healthy, inclusive and sustainable communities in urban, rural and tribal areas across the state. The Governor’s Conference is the biggest WEDA education and networking event of the year, and we look forward to your attendance in Madison, February 5- 7, 2020.
Optional Workshop Offering(s) – Wednesday, February 5
1. Housing Workshop – Madison Club – Atrium Meeting Room
2. Economic Prosperity Planning for Wisconsin Tribes – Monona Terrace
Tentative Governor’s Conference Agenda: CLICK HERE
REGISTER HERE FOR THE 2020 WEDA GOVERNOR’S CONFERENCE
Full Conference Registration includes Wednesday evening reception, Thursday morning continental breakfast & breaks, Thursday luncheon, Thursday evening reception, Friday morning breakfast and am break.
Conference Lodging Options:
Hilton Madison Monona Terrace
9 East Wilson Street – Special WEDA Conference Rates: $82/Sgl. State ID required | $139 – Standard Room – Reserve NO LATER THAN JANUARY 6, 2020 to qualify for the special conference rate. Call 1.608.255.5100 – Request WEDA 2020 Governor’s Conference Room Block. Check-in: 3 pm | Check-out: 12 noon Parking: Self-park $19/night | Valet parking $23/night
Additional Lodging Options
- Hyatt Place Madison Downtown – 333 W. Washington Avenue $139/night Call 1.888.492.8847 – Request Wisconsin Economic Development Association Room Block and reserve by January 5, 2020
- Best Western Premier Park Hotel – 22 S. Carroll Street, $149/nightCall 608.285.5000 – Request Wisconsin Economic Development Association Room Block – Reserve by January 5, 2020
- AC Hotel by Marriott – One North Webster Street, $149/night -Call 608.286.1337 – Request Wisconsin Economic Development Association Room Block – Reserve by January 6, 2020
Exhibit Tables Available
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to share your products and services. Exhibit information can be found on the conference registration site or by contacting Kathy Davies, conference planner – email@example.com or 715.344.2457
Conference Sponsorships Available – Click Here!
Conference Attire is business casual.
This conference is approved for IDEC and NDC education credits. APA-WI will be applied for upon approval of final agenda.
Watch this website for updated information as conference dates near.